2305 India Street View on Google Maps
San Diego, CA 92101
619 255 8000
Inspired by both the modern and traditional drinking emporiums in Europe’s legendary beer cities, Nolita Hall San Diego is opening our doors with the promise of a unique and unexpected full-service restaurant experience.
We're here to make an impact in Little Italy San Diego. With floor-to-ceiling windows, a large skylight spanning the length of our space, plus U-shaped bar with 24 taps and our specialty food and cocktail menu — we're offering a first-class spot for locals and visitors to grab a casual bite and memorable drink with friends. Did we mention the shuffleboards...?
Nolita Hall bar and restaurant also features two large projector screens and five additional big screen TVs playing everything from the Kentucky Derby to the World Cup to the Final Four. We rep no team, so all sports fans welcome.
- Crema Boutique2355 India Street (236 feet N)
- James Coffee Co.2355 India Street (236 feet N)
- Specs2355 India Street (236 feet N)
- The Urban Shave2355 India Street (236 feet N)
- India Street Antiques2361 India Street (244 feet NW)
- Olea Luxury Apartments2250 India Street (288 feet S)
- Livv Natural Health800 West Ivy Street (468 feet SW)
- Star of India2424 India Street (490 feet NW)
- CycleOM2400 Kettner Boulevard (547 feet W)
- AV82155 Kettner Boulevard (688 feet S)
- Motel 6 / San Diego Airport2353 Pacific Highway (782 feet W)
- R. K. Hostel642 West Hawthorn Street (832 feet SE)
- Hilton Garden Inn / San Diego2137 Pacific Highway (0.2 miles SW)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton / San Diego2137 Pacific Highway (0.2 miles SW)
- Harborview Inn & Suites550 West Grape Street (0.3 miles SE)