- Little Italy Mercato
- Little Italy Wednesday Market
- Sunday Family Film Nights
- Gran Fondo San Diego
- Mission Federal ArtWalk
- Taste of Little Italy
- Little Italy Summer Film Festival
- First Responder's Celebration
- Marine Band San Diego Summer Concert
- Labor Day Stickball Tournament
- State of the Neighborhood
- Solo Italiano: Dinner in Rosso
- Trick or Treat on India Street
- The Bulls of Sant'Agata Charge Little Italy
- Small Business Saturday
- Little Italy Tree Lighting & Christmas Village
Trick or Treat on India Street
Friday, October 26, 2018 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Little ghouls, witches and goblins storm through the streets at Little Italy’s annual Trick-or-Treat on India Street, taking place this year on Friday, October 26th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Piazza della Famiglia.
Families are encouraged to bring their little monsters out in costume attire to this fun and safe Halloween event to enjoy traditional trick-or-treating, as Little Italy businesses along historic India Street open their doors to give out candy and Halloween treats. Sweet and spooky fun will be had by kids of all ages at this beloved Halloween tradition!
Maps of participating businesses will be available as the trick-or-treat fun happens at the Piazza della Famiglia on India and W. Date Streets.
A map of the 2018 Trick-or-Treating participants will be available at the Piazza della Famiglia (W. Date & India) on Friday at 5:30pm or you can click to download it below.