1810 State Street View on Google Maps
San Diego, CA 92101
855 208 5828
New luxury downtown residences, Eighteen Ten State Street.
Located on one of the last remaining developable sites in Little Italy, the eight-story tower sits atop the highest elevation the neighborhood has to offer and provides unobstructed views of the San Diego Bay and city skyline, 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenity spaces, and four levels of subterranean parking—all just steps away from the neighborhood’s waterfront, cultural and culinary destinations.
Inspired by the metropolitan New York beacons of Soho, Chelsea and the High Line, mcmillin’s designer residences at 1810 State incorporate a mix of classic architecture and sleek minimalism to gracefully juxtapose a casually chic West Coast interior. The 99-unit property was designed with 42 individually customized floor plans, which range from studios, one or two bedroom units, as well as eight penthouse suites, in order to maximize space and volume within Little Italy’s urban neighborhood. Tailored for modern living, the apartments’ upscale furnishings showcase floor-to-ceiling windows with nine-foot-high ceilings, private patios, chef-inspired kitchens, walk-in closets, as well as lavish master bath suits and soaking tubs.
The property’s envy-inducing amenities blur the lines between a luxurious getaway and everyday life. The hotel-inspired lobby acts as a reception, a co-op workspace, as well as a social community hub with private liquor and wine storage options available to residents. On the ground floor, an open air ‘Village Patio’ serves as a vibrant community area with outdoor lounge furniture by Restoration Hardware and lush landscaping. The sixth-story ‘Sky Spa’ offers residents a private retreat with panoramic views, a custom shade structure, day beds, lounge seating, plus MP3 ports with built-in speakers.
To top it off, a rooftop ‘Horizon Lounge’ provides indoor-outdoor entertaining and a kitchen stocked with appliances from Kitchenaid, Sub Zero and Bosh, plus craft beer on draught, a big-screen TV, two outdoor grills, an open-air fire feature and panoramic views of the bay and city skyline.
Sun-Sat: 9 am - 6 pm
- The Glass Door1835 Columbia Street (127 feet NW)
- Landini's Pizzeria1827 India Street (369 feet W)
- Ristorante Illando1825 India Street (380 feet W)
- Mimmo's1743 India Street (390 feet SW)
- Civico 18451845 India Street (392 feet W)
- 1805 Gallery1805 Columbia Street (101 feet SW)
- Maida1910 State Street (364 feet N)
- Gloss the Salon615 West Fir Street (406 feet NW)
- Love & Aesthetics621 West Fir Street (406 feet NW)
- Rosamariposa611 West Fir Street (406 feet NW)
- Porto Vista Hotel1835 Columbia Street (127 feet NW)
- Vantaggio Suites1736 State Street (273 feet S)
- Harborview Inn & Suites550 West Grape Street (569 feet NW)
- Urban Boutique Hotel1654 Columbia Street (577 feet SW)
- Found Hotel505 West Grape Street (586 feet NW)