- Little Italy Mercato
- Gran Fondo San Diego
- Mission Federal ArtWalk
- Memorial Day Stickball Tournament
- VanGo! STEAM Festival
- Taste of Little Italy
- Little Italy Summer Film Festival
- State of the Neighborhood
- Marine Band San Diego Summer Concert
- Labor Day Stickball Tournament
- Art Social: Fundraising Art Show
- Little Italy FESTA!
- The Bulls of Sant'Agata Charge Little Italy
- Trick or Treat on India Street
- Small Business Saturday
- Little Italy Tree Lighting & Christmas Village
Trick or Treat on India Street
Friday, October 28, 2016 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Little ghouls, witches and goblins storm through the streets at Little Italy’s annual Trick-or-Treat on India Street, taking place this year on Friday, October 28 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Piazza Basilone.
Families are encouraged to bring their little monsters out in costume attire to this fun and safe Halloween event to enjoy traditional trick-or-treating, as Little Italy businesses along historic India Street open their doors to give out candy and Halloween treats. Sweet and spooky fun will be had by kids of all ages at this beloved Halloween tradition!
Maps of participating businesses will be available as the trick-or-treat fun happens at the Piazza Basilone on India and W. Fir Streets.
Click here for the map of 2016 participating businesses.