550 West Date Street View on Google Maps
San Diego, CA 92101
619 255 0958
Every good neighborhood deserves an eatery where locals and visitors can come together and enjoy “honest food done right.” Welcome to Farmer’s Table, your food-to-fork destination, where we bring locally sourced organic ingredients together to be savored in an inviting atmosphere.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we’ve incorporated innovative spins on time-tested, family recipes that dig down into our Sicilian roots. We’ve even imported a Stefano Ferrara pizza oven directly from Napoli, to demonstrate our commitment to authentic cooking methods and flavors. Along with a slate of wood-fired pizzas and flat breads. Farmer’s Table offers specialties such as organic eggs, and local seasonal vegetables to satisfy every hungry guest.
From custom chandeliers and light fixtures to a 1940 tractor in the bar, our décor presents a tasteful arrangement of rough-hewn, vintage details. Our bar and seating areas are lit with Einstein bulbs for that extra touch, to enhance your experience with the right kind of ambiance as you spend time eating, drinking and relaxing in our roomy, casual space. 80% of all the décor is reclaimed material.
- Visage Beauty Lounge1642 Columbia Street (226 feet S)
- Verde1742 India Street (295 feet NW)
- 1805 Gallery1805 Columbia Street (357 feet NE)
- Busy Bee's Locks and Keys1747 Kettner Boulevard (410 feet NW)
- Blick Art Materials1844 India Street (470 feet NW)
- Amo550 West Date Street (109 feet S)
- Vici555 West Date Street (109 feet S)
- Filippi's Cash & Carry1747 India Street (150 feet NW)
- Vantaggio Suites1736 State Street (351 feet E)
- The Market by Buon Appetito1605 India Street (353 feet S)
- Urban Boutique Hotel1654 Columbia Street (177 feet SE)
- La Pensione Hotel606 West Date Street (246 feet W)
- Vantaggio Suites1736 State Street (308 feet NE)
- Porto Vista Hotel1835 Columbia Street (485 feet NE)
- International Travelers House1658 Front Street (851 feet E)