Deadline Friday, August 20, 2021 by 5:00pm
The Little Italy Association is not currently soliciting applications for new Little Italy Board Members. If you are interested in being considered in the future, you must fulfill the eligibility requirements.
In order to be eligible, you must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Full payment of assessments into the Little Italy Maintenance Assessment District for the previous and current fiscal years that such assessments were due; or
2. Full payment of assessments into the Little Italy Business Improvement District for the previous and current fiscal years that such assessments were due; or
3. Residential tenants living within the boundaries of the Little Italy Maintenance Assessment District (a tenant is one who rents and occupies property and is called the “lessee” or the person whose name is on the lease and is the guarantor of the lease); or
4. A community member that the Board deems important and whose appointment shall allow the corporation to fulfill its goals as a public benefit corporation;
5. Commit to attend each and every Board meeting (Estimated 10 per year);
6. Complete and submit the Board of Directors’ Application for nomination to the Board;
7. Must have served on a committee for no less than 1-year; and
8. Agree to raise a minimum of $2,000 in cash for the fiscal year and/or volunteer at various Association events. Click here to view the Give-Or-Get Fundraising Board Policy.
Click here to download the Little Italy Association Board of Director's Nominations Application.