The Little Italy Association is currently soliciting applications for new Little Italy Board Members.
In order to be eligible, you must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Full payment of assessments into the Little Italy Maintenance Assessment District for the previous and current fiscal years that such assessments were due; or
2. Full payment of assessments into the Little Italy Business Improvement District for the previous and current fiscal years that such assessments were due; or
3. Residential tenants living within the boundaries of the Little Italy Maintenance Assessment District (a tenant is one who rents and occupies property and is called the “lessee” or the person whose name is on the lease and is the guarantor of the lease); or
4. A community member that the Board deems important and whose appointment shall allow the corporation to fulfill its goals as a public benefit corporation;
5. Commit to attend each and every Board meeting (Estimated 10 per year);
6. Complete the Board of Directors’ Application for nomination to the Board; and
7. Must have served on a committee for no less than 1-year.
Click here to download a copy of the Little Italy Association Board of Directors Application.
Application deadline is Friday, July 19, 2013 by 5:00pm.